The 4S can be used stand-alone or supplemented by different subwoofers from the xS-Series. The enclosure is injection moulded with an impact and weather resistant (IP34 rating) black or white paint finish. The front of the loudspeaker cabinet is protected by a rigid metal grill backed by an acoustically transparent foam. Incorporated into the rear panel are two M8 threaded inserts, two NL4 connectors and a two pole screw terminal block. The loudspeaker cabinet and most accessories are also available with the Special Colour (SC) option that can be executed in all RAL colours.
- Frequency response (–5 dB standard): 130 Hz – 20 kHz
- Frequency response (–5 dB CUT mode): 180 Hz – 20 kHz
- Max. sound pressure (1 m, free field)with D6: 114 dBwith D12: 115 dB
- Input level (100 dB SPL/1 m): –4 dBu
- Nominal impedance: 16 ohms
- Power handling capacity (RMS/peak 10 ms): 60 W/400 W
4” driver with neodymium magnet
0.75” dome tweeter coaxially mounted
- Passive crossover network
2 x NL4
screw terminal block
- Pin assignments: NL4: 1+/1–
- Weight: 1 kg (2 lb)
For more information, including drawings and documentation, please click here.