The enclosure is constructed from marine plywood with an impact resistant black paint finish and is Ball Impact Resistant according to DIN 18032-3 for schools and sports halls. The front of the loudspeaker cabinet is protected by a rigid metal grill backed by an acoustically transparent foam. Incorporated into the side panels are a pair of M10 threaded inserts and into the rear panel are two NL4 connectors as well as a two pole screw terminal block. The loudspeaker cabinets and most accessories are also available with the Special Colour (SC) option that can be executed in all RAL colours, whilst the Weather Resistant (WR) option provides an IP34 rating, and enables operation of loudspeakers in changing ambient conditions.
- Frequency response (–5 dB standard): 37 Hz – 140 Hz
- Frequency response (–5 dB 100 Hz mode): 37 Hz – 100 Hz
- Max. sound pressure (single cabinet, 1 m, free field)
- with D6: 129 dB
- with D12: 132 dB
- Nominal impedance: 8 ohms
- Power handling capacity (RMS/peak 10 ms): 400 W/1600 W
- Components: 18” driver with neodymium magnet
- Connections: 2 x NL4
screw terminal block
- Pin assignments: NL4: 2+/2–
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 490 x 580 x 700 mm
- Weight : 32 kg (71 lb)
For more information, including drawings and documentation, please click here.