VGADVI Broadcaster captures HD video sources such as a computer monitor, RADAR display or ultrasound monitor as well as SD video sources such as a camera feed. VGADVI Broadcaster can stream these sources as two synchronized, time-stamped streams or a multi-source layout with customized branding. Streams can be remotely accessed through web browsers, media players, mobile devices or set-top boxes. Streams can be recorded to local storage and downloaded at a later date.
VGADVI Broadcaster is easy to setup and use, and works straight out of the box. Once configured, it does not require the use of a computer or any additional equipment – simply power it on to start encoding and streaming.
- Capture from screens or cameras at Full HD resolution
- Stream while recording
- Manage and control either locally or over a network
- Capture presentation camera, slides and voice simultaneously
- Supports VGA, DVI, HDMI, S-Video, composite, & RGB component
- Use it everywhere – it’s portable with no software to install
- Stream directly to set-top boxes, smart TVs, and electronic signs via MPEG-TS
- Two video input channels (1 HD, 1 SD)
- Single stream or independent streaming and recording
- VGADVI Broadcaster has a DVI-I video output, a 3.5 mm stereo audio output, a RJ-45 PoE port, and a USB 2.0 port.
- Built-in signal converters and output connectors provide pass through for both DVI-I and audio input sources.
- Connect a headset to the audio output port to monitor the audio input for quality.
- Connect HDMI, DVI, or VGA projectors, and displays to the DVI-I port to monitor the DVI-I input source.
- VGADVI Broadcaster captures two video sources from HDMI, DVI, VGA, S-Video, and composite video at their native resolutions and frame rates.
- Audio input is provided through a 3.5 mm analog stereo audio input.
- The DVI-I port is built to capture signals from DVI, HDMI and VGA sources, while the S-Video port captures signals from S-Video and composite sources.
- Choose to display the video from one or both video sources, display the video side-by-side or picture in picture.
- VGADVI Broadcaster automatically scales inputs to match your configured layout settings.
- Add your corporate color as a background and your company logo, the date, time, and presenter name.
- Overlay video with timestamp information and other text.
- Upload a custom image to display when the channel does not have a signal or if your input signal is interrupted for any reason.