Pearl Nano offers the ultimate blend of portability and versatility with a refined yet robust feature set that includes ingestion, encoding, HDMI pass-through, and recording. Use Nano as a powerful and reliable video distribution device or contribution encoder, or leverage the device’s streaming and recording functions as part of a more complex setup with additional production capabilities.
- Front screen for basic configuration/control and confidence monitoring
- Video inputs for HDMI and SDI
- Audio inputs for line-level XLR, RCA, and USB
- HDMI program out and pass-through for zero-latency content display
- Custom layout builder for a tailored video program
- Intuitive browser-based UI and local console
- Cloud-based configuration and control via Epiphan Cloud
- SRT, HLS, MPEG-DASH, RTMP, and RTMPS streaming protocol support
- Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)
- Control Nano your way:- Use Pearl Nano’s front screen for basic configuration and control, jump into the browser-based interface or local console to access all the features this small but mighty encoder has to offer, or centralize configuration and monitoring with Epiphan’s cloud-based platform.
- Key functions at your fingertips:- Nano’s front screen offers quick access to essential functions including basic configuration and easy streaming and recording. During events, the built-in screen serves as at-a-glance verification of your audio level and video program for production peace of mind.
- Cloud-based configuration and monitoring:- Epiphan Cloud streamlines configuration and monitoring of multiple Pearl Nanos and other Epiphan hardware with centralized access to key device statistics including operational status, system load, unit temperature, available storage, and overall health.
- Elevate your productions:- Build a beautiful layout for your video program with Nano’s powerful custom layout designer. Create anything from simple picture-in-picture layouts to eye-popping compositions featuring dynamic backgrounds and other custom graphics – whatever suits your event best.
- Ideal for SRT contributions:- The compact and lightweight Pearl Nano supports Haivision’s open-source Secure Reliable Transport (SRT) protocol for secure, high-quality, low-latency video streaming over any given network.
- Pair with Panopto or Kaltura:- Deep integration with Panopto and Kaltura lets you start and stop scheduled streaming or recording events using Nano’s built-in screen and controls. The system can also push recordings to a user’s folder on either platform to save administration time after events.