These point source, high performance cabinets offer 75° horizontal directivity controlled down to 500 Hz, matched with a vertical dispersion of 40°. The horn can be rotated by 90° to enable horizontal orientation. The Y7P provides a broad variety of deployment possibilities, especially when used as a stand-alone full range system, or combined with other elements from the Y-Series, either ground stacked or flown. The loudspeaker cabinet is constructed from marine plywood and has an impact and weather protected PCP (Polyurea Cabinet Protection) finish. The front of the loudspeaker cabinet is protected by a rigid metal grill backed by an acoustically transparent foam. The cabinet incorporates a pair of handles whilst M10 threaded inserts are provided for attaching d&b rigging hardware. Additionally, two further M10 sockets accept the 8mm load pin to expand the mounting options.
- Frequency response (–5 dB standard) 59 Hz – 18 kHz
- Frequency response (–5 dB CUT mode)118 Hz – 18 kHz
- Max sound pressure (1 m, free field)1
- with D6/10D 132 dB
- with D12/30D/D20 135 dB
- with D80 137 dB
- Input level (100 dB SPL/1 m)–17 dBu
- Nominal impedance8 ohms Power handling capacity (RMS/peak 10 ms)
- 400/1600 W Nominal dispersion angle (h x v) 75° x 40°
- Components 2 x 8″ driver with neodymium magnet 14″ exitcompression driver passive crossover network
- Y7P 2 x NLT4 F/M optional 2 x NL4 or 2 x EP5 Connections
- Yi7P 2 x NL4 and screw terminal block
- Weight Y7P / Yi7P 18 kg (40 lb)
For more information, including drawings and documentation, please click here.