The HF driver is fitted to a unique waveguide horn producing vertical line source directivity with a 90° horizontal pattern that is maintained down to approximately 600 Hz. An acoustic lens placed in front of the horn widens horizontal dispersion to 105°, rotation of the horn by 90° relative to this produces an accurate point source dispersion, transforming a vertically oriented T10 into a stand-alone full range loudspeaker with 90° horizontal and 35° vertical directivity pattern. The T10 cabinet is constructed from polyurethane integral hard foam, incorporates integrated line array rigging hardware and has an impact resistant finish. The front of the loudspeaker cabinet is protected by a rigid metal grill backed by an acoustically transparent foam, and two EP5 or NL4 connectors wired in parallel are mounted on the rear panel.
- Frequency response (–5 dB standard): 68 Hz – 18 kHz
- Frequency response (–5 dB CUT mode): 120 Hz – 18 kHz
- Max. sound pressure (1m, free field)1with D6/10D: 129 dB5 / 127 dB6with D12/D20/30D: 132 dB5 / 130 dB6with D80: 132 dB5 / 130 dB6
- Cabinets per amplifier channel: 4
- Configuration: 2-way loudspeaker with rotatble horn for point and line source operation
- Nominal impedance: 16 Ω
- Power handling capacity (RMS/peak 10 ms): 200 /800 W
- Nominal dispersion angle (point source, h x v): 90° x 35°
- Nominal dispersion angle (line source, horizontal): 105°
2 x 6.5″ driver with neodymium magnet
1.4″ exit compression driver on rotatable waveguidepassive crossover network
2 x NLT4 F/Moptional 2 x EP5 or 2 x NL4
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 197 x 470 x 300 mm
- Weight: 11 kg
For more information, including drawings and documentation, please click here.