It can be used to supplement the LF headroom of the T10 loudspeaker in various combinations, ground stacked or flown, either integrated on top of a T10 array or as a separate column. The loudspeakers are mechanically connected using rigging links on both sides of the cabinet front, which slide out when needed, and with a central splay link at the rear of the cabinet. The T-SUB cabinet is constructed from marine plywood with an impact resistant paint finish and a handle in the top panel. The front of the loudspeaker cabinet is protected by a rigid metal grill in front of an acoustically transparent foam and two EP5 or NL4 connectors wired in parallel are mounted on the rear panel.
- Frequency response (–5 dB standard): 47 – 140 Hz
- Frequency response (-5 dB 100 Hz mode): 47 – 100 Hz
- Max. sound pressure (1m, free field)1
with D6/10D: 127 dB
with D12/D20/30D: 130 dB
with D80: 130 dB
- Cabinets per amplifier channel: 2
- Configuration: Compact flyable subwoofer
- Nominal impedance: 8 Ω
- Power handling capacity (RMS/peak 10 ms): 300/1600 W
- Components: 15″ driver with neodymium magnet
2 x NLT4 F/Moptional 2 x EP5 or 2 x NL4
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 431 x 470 x 400 mm
- Weight: 17 kg
For more information, including drawings and documentation, please click here.