The MAX2 provides a broad variety of deployment possibilities, whether used individually as a stage monitor; as a stand-alone full range system or, when combined with d&b subwoofers, as a drumfill.
The loudspeaker cabinet is constructed in marine plywood with an impact resistant paint finish. Four M10 threaded inserts allow connection to a flying bracket.The cabinet incorporates a pair of recessed grips for handling, while the front is protected by a rigid metal grill backed with an acoustically transparent foam. A pole mount is incorporated into one of the side panels. Two runners recessed in the bottom panel protect the cabinet from scratching and prevents movement.
- Frequency response (–5 dB) 55 Hz – 20 kHz
- Max sound pressure (1 m, free field)1
- with D6 131 dB with D12 135 dB
- with D20 135 dB
- with D80 135 dB
- Input level (100 dB SPL/1 m) passive –17 dBu
- Nominal impedance 8 ohms
- Power handling capacity (RMS/peak 10 msec) 250/1600 W
- Nominal dispersion angle (h x v) 75°
- Components 15“ driver with ferrite magnet coaxial 1,4” exit compression driver passive crossover network
- Connections 2 x NLT4 F/M optional 2 x EP5 or 2 x NL4
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 354 x 580 x 496 mm2
- Weight 23 kg (50 lb)
For more information, including drawings and documentation, please click here.