With their frequency response from 60 Hz to 18 kHz both versions can be used as full range systems and can also be supplemented by different subwoofers from either the xS or xA-Series. The 18A or 27A subwoofers can also be integrated into the array. The enclosures are constructed from marine plywood with an impact resistant black paint finish and are Ball Impact Resistant according to DIN 18032-3 for schools and sports halls. The front of the loudspeaker cabinet is protected by a rigid metal grill backed by an acoustically transparent foam. The side panels have an integrated rigging system and the rear panel incorporates two NL4 connectors as well as a two pole screw terminal block. The loudspeaker cabinets and most accessories are also available with the Special Colour (SC) option that can be executed in all RAL colours, whilst the Weather Resistant (WR) option provides an IP34 rating, and enables operation of loudspeakers in changing ambient conditions.
- Configuration: 2-way arrayable loudspeaker
- Components: 10″ driver with neodymium magnet, 1.4″ compression driver
- Max. sound pressure (1m, free field) with D6/D12/D80: 127/130/130 dB SPL
- Power handling capacity (RMS/peak 10 ms): 200/1200 W
- Frequency response (-5 dB): 60/100 Hz – 18 kHz
- Nominal dispersion angle (h x v) 10A/10A-DL: 75° x 50°/110° x 55°
- Cabinets per channel D6/D12/D80: 3
- Dimensions mm (H x W x D): 283 x 580 x 350
- Weight kg: 14
For more information, including drawings and documentation, please click here.