The constant directivity dispersion of 50° x 70° (h x v) delivers an accurately defined coverage area on stage and, when used upright, it is transformed into a powerful PA system with a dispersion suitable for a variety of applications. The M4 cabinet is constructed from marine plywood, which incorporates the handles, and has an impact resistant paint finish. It has two M10 threaded inserts on each side panel to enable quick and flexible rigging and a socket to accept loudspeaker stands. Two runners recessed in the bottom panel protect the cabinet from scratching and prevent movement.
- Frequency response (–5 dB) 55 Hz – 17 kHz
- Max sound pressure (1 m, free field)1
- with D6 passive mode134 dB
- with D12 passive mode/active mode 138/140 dB
- with D20 passive mode/active mode 138/140 dB
- with D80 passive mode/active mode 138/140 dB
- Input level (100 dB SPL/1 m) passive/active–22 dBu/–22 dBu
- Nominal impedance 8 ohms
- Nominal dispersion angle (h x v) 50° x 70°
- Components 15“ driver with neodymium magnet coaxial 1,3” exit
compression driver with 3“ coil and CD horn passive crossover network
- Connections 2 x NLT4 F/M optional 2 x EP5 or 2 x NL4
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 363 x 580 x 505 mm2
- Weight 20 kg (44 lb)
For more information, including drawings and documentation, please click here.