The horn with its 100° x 55° dispersion pattern can easily be rotated through 90° providing a 55° x 100° pattern without the use of tools. This enables deployment of the loudspeaker either vertically or horizontally. Its distinctive cabinet design and extensive range of accessories allow easy deployment in almost any situation, including stage monitoring. It provides a very compact reinforcement solution that inspires through its sound quality and is also perfectly compatible with the larger E8 and E12 loudspeakers. With the addition of an E12X subwoofer or any other E-Series subwoofer it can also reproduce high level music program. The E6 cabinet has an impact resistant paint finish incorporating a handle. The loudspeaker cabinet is also available in Special Colour (SC) and Weather Resistant (WR) options. Both options are supplied with a metal plate in the specified colour covering the handle recess.
- Frequency response (–5 dB standard) 85 Hz – 20 kHz
- Frequency response (–5 dB CUT mode)120 Hz – 20 kHz
- Max sound pressure (1 m, free field)1
- with D6/10D 120 dB
- with D12/D20/30D 123 dB
- with D80 123 dB
- Input level (100 dB SPL/1 m) –11 dBu
- Nominal impedance 20 ohms
- Power handling capacity (RMS/peak 10 msec) 150/800 W
- Nominal dispersion angle (h x v) 100° x 55° rotatable through 55° x 100°
- Components 6,5″ driver with neodymium magnet 1” exit compression
driver with 1,75″ coil and rotatable CD horn passive crossover network
- Connections 2 x NLT4 F/M optional 2 x EP5 or 2 x NL4
- Weight 5 kg (11 lb)
For more information, including drawings and documentation, please click here.