The E4 is intended for mobile near field applications for speech and music reinforcement in theatres, conferences, industrial presentations, broadcast studios and as surround sound, delay and fill systems. It can be used stand-alone or supplemented by different subwoofers from the E-Series. The highly compact sealed enclosure is injection moulded with an impact resistant black paint finish. The loudspeaker cabinet is weather protected and suitable for outdoor use as standard and is also available with a Special Colour (SC) option.
- Frequency response (–5 dB standard) 130 Hz – 20 kHz
- Frequency response (–5 dB CUT mode)180 Hz – 20 kHz
- Max sound pressure (1 m, free field)1
- with D6/10D 114 dB
- with D12/D20/30D 115 dB
- with D80 115 dB
- Input level (100 dB SPL/1 m) –4 dBu
- Nominal impedance 16 ohms
- Power handling capacity (RMS/peak 10 msec)60/400 W
- Nominal dispersion angle 100° conical
- Components 4″ driver with neodymium magnet 075″ dome tweeter coaxially mounted passive crossover network
- Connections 2 x NL4 1 x two pole push terminal
- Weight 1,1 kg (24 lb)
For more information, including drawings and documentation, please click here.