The built in passive crossover network allows the E12X-SUB to be operated in parallel to the E8 loudspeaker on the same amplifier channel, greatly extending the low frequency headroom and bandwidth of the systems. Alternatively it can be operated actively driven by its own amplifier channel without the need for any changes to the subwoofer. In Active mode the E12X-SUB can be used to supplement any of the E-Series cabinets. The E12X-SUB cabinet is constructed from marine plywood and has an impact resistant finish, a handle and an M20 threaded flange on the top to accept the d&b Loudspeaker stand winder M20. The loudspeaker cabinet is also available in Special Colour (SC) and Weather Resistant (WR) options.
- Frequency response (–5 dB standard)45 – 100 Hz
- Frequency response (–5 dB 140 Hz mode)45 – 140 Hz
- Max sound pressure (1 m, free field)
- with D6/10D 124 dB
- with D12/D20/30D 127 dB
- with D80 127 dB
- Nominal impedance 8 ohms
- Power handling capacity (RMS/peak 10 msec) 300/1600 W
- Components 12″ driver passive crossover network
- Connections 2 x NLT4 F/M optional 2 x EP5 or 2 x NL4
- Weight 18 kg (40 lb)
For more information, including drawings and documentation, please click here.