- The T-8000D remote microphone input module is connected with T-8000 through universal industrial standard CAT 5 where a remote location announcement is needed.
- Two different options: T-8000D of aluminium material in grey colour and T-8000DW of ABS material in white colour.
- Each controller provides eight RJ45 ports for the remote module.
- The CAT 5 wiring is not only featured of cost-effective, convenient layout, but also integration of RS 485 communication, audio transmission and DC 24V power supply together.
- The remote module family also has T-8000B and T-8000C.
- Two remote mic by XLR inputs with volume control and bass, treble tone controls.
- A paging priority override music button is provided when a remote paging is needed.
- DC 24V power supply from controller, low power consumption 5W.
- Extra DC 24V power supply is needed when communication distance is more than 50 meters.
- Analogue to digital conversion working principle to adjust controller’s volume.
Metal mounting box is supplied.