T-8000CW is a remote control panel work together with T-8000, which will be used as a remote source selector, volume control and local input panel. The ABS remote control panel is designed with LED to provide direct display of the selected sources, the up and down button will be used increase or decrease the source input channel. 8 blank labels will be could be of customer printed guidance over zone and source. A ten levels volume control is provided over the sources. The communication between the panel and the matrix is through universal industrial standard CAT5 cable, which also is used to supply power from the matrix to this panel within 50 meters. There are total 8 units of remote control panels could be work together with the matrix. It will be very useful to be placed at a remote place which could be used to select sources from the matrix
- The T-8000C remote control module is connected with T-8000 through universal industrial standard CAT 5 for each eight zone’s volume adjustment at a remote and different location from the control centre.
- Two different options: T-8000C of aluminium material in grey colour and T-8000CW of ABS material in white colour.
- Each controller provides eight RJ45 ports for the remote control module.
- The CAT 5 wiring is not only featured of cost-effective, convenient layout, but also integration of RS 485 communication, audio transmission and DC 24V power supply together.
- The remote control module family also has higher functional module of T- 8000B and microphone module of T-8000D.
- Zone LED indicator with up/down buttons.
- Volume control is provided for overall output level control.
- DC 24V power supply from controller, low power consumption 5W.
- Extra DC 24V power supply is needed when communication distance is more than 50 meters.
- Analogue to digital conversion working principle to adjust controller’s volume.
- Metal mounting box is supplied.