HARVEY mx.16 is a flexible audio and media control matrix and a key component for pa systems and conference systems. It is equipped with 16 analogue audio inputs and outputs as well as a large number of different control interfaces.
The unit has extensive audio processing functions that can be configured in a way that is tailored precisely to the respective application. These settings can also be saved in presets and retrieved at the press of a button so that you can change quickly between different installation options.
Due to the varied control interfaces HARVEY mx.16 can connect to very different devices and act as a central control unit for audio, lighting, and media technology. It converts the data between the interfaces and eliminates the need for additional converters. All established media control systems from Crestron, AMX, and Cue are suitable for controlling HARVEY mx.16 and all the other devices connected to it.
Furthermore, HARVEY mx.16 features the ability to be controlled by modern web browsers. For that purpose the web interface can be generated with a single click and adjusted b y the user without any programming knowledge. As such, the HARVEY mx.16 is the ideal audio and media control matrix for conference rooms, theatres, museums, home cinemas, educational facilities, and multipurpose rooms.
- Ethernet: Connection to configuration PC as well as other controlling devices or devices to be controlled
- RS232, RS485/DMX: Interfaces for remote control and exchange of control commands of HARVEY mx.16 and external devices, e.g. lighting installations, pa systems, media technology or operating panels
- Voltage Inputs: 8 inputs to externally control HARVEY mx.16 parameters, e.g. level by potentiometer
- Input Contacts: 8 optocoupler inputs for switching and controlling presets and parameters, e.g. muting channels with external buttons or switches
- Output Contacts: Relay outputs for the control of external devices. Contact 1 is fixed as the mx.16 fault indicator
- Audio Inputs: 16 line level balanced inputs. The first 8 channels may be assigned as microphone inputs with 48V phantom power.
- Audio Outputs: 16 line level outputs, e.g. for amplifiers
- Dante: optionally available; for connecting several HARVEY mx.16 units and exchanging audio data among the units and other Dante devices via a network
- CobraNet: optionally available; for connecting several HARVEY mx.16 units and exchanging audio data among the units and other CobraNet devices via a network