The DN32-DANTE expansion card provides up to 32 channels of bidirectional, networked audio to your MIDAS M32 or BEHRINGER X32 mixing console for seamless integration with Dante enabled IP networks. Based on information technology standards, Dante provides uncompressed, multichannel digital media networking, with low latency and synchronisation. By focusing on flexible interoperability on an existing IP network infrastructure, Dante has been widely accepted and adopted by many pro audio manufacturers.
- Audinate Dante* expansion module for MIDAS and BEHRINGER digital consoles
- Up to 32 bidirectional channels @ 48 kHz
- Enables multichannel recording and playback via Dante Virtual Soundcard* (PC or Mac* computer)
- Primary and secondary Ethernet interfaces for dual-redundant Dante networking
- Operates from internal Dante network Precision Time Protocol (PTP) clock
- Optional Dante Controller software for remote configuration (PC or Mac* computer)
- LED indicators monitor network activity and speed
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.