Building on the success of DN100, the DN200 offers the same high headroom, dynamic response and sonic clarity, with the added convenience of two stereo channels in the same sized enclosure. DN200 is ideal for interfacing computers, keyboards, samplers and other electronic musical instruments to mixing consoles, and faithfully reproduces the character of electric and acoustic instruments, allowing far more of the detail of musical performances to be captured. DN200 is intended for professional applications where +48 V phantom power is a standard feature on all mixing consoles, and its innovative design results in a significantly higher clipping point than many other active DI Boxes, providing +10 dBu output into a 2 kΩ load. This increased headroom means that much higher level input signals can be accommodated without the need for an attenuating pad. Combined with a very low noise input circuit topology, DN200 offers a very wide dynamic range and only requires a single -20 dB pad, which is optimised for use with electronic musical instruments.
DN200 is built to handle the rigours of life on the road, a thick aluminium extrusion protects the electronics, and in turn is covered by a tough silicone rubber sleeve.
Watch On YouTube
- High headroom design with +48 V phantom power for extended dynamic range
- Sum and split options for flexible signal routing
- Fully transformer-isolated design ensures electrical separation between PA and stage equipment
- Balanced line inputs on Neutrik Combo* XLR and high impedance 1/4” TRS connectors
- RCA Phono inputs for connection of consumer audio equipment
- Independent phantom powering for each channel for maximum reliability
- Global 20 dB input pad and earth lift switches
- Aluminium extrusion casing with protective silicone rubber sleeve
- Compact and rugged design
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.