DL371PRO9 is Midas Audio System Engine with 31.6 Gigaflops Performance and HyperMAC Router.
- Midas PRO9 Audio System Engine with 31.6 Gigaflops digital signal processing performance
- HyperMAC Router with 192 Bidirectional Channels over copper and optical fibre
- Provides dual redundant snake connection to PRO9 Control Surface
- Snake connections up to 500 m with optical fibre or 100 m with CAT5/5e cable
- Internal dual redundant network ring topology with contra-rotating communication system
- Fitted with 6 DL371A DSP cards as standard
- Additional DL371A DSP card allows upgrade to N+1 redundant operation
- 40 bit floating point processing with 96 kHz sample rate
- Features Neutrik etherCON* AES50 and Ethernet control network ports
- Dual-fibre Neutrik opticalCON DUO* connector used for optical fibre snake connection
- Rugged 7U rackmount chassis for durability in portable applications
- Three bay auto-ranging universal switch-mode power supply with N+1 redundancy
- 10-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.