The pocket transmitter SK 6000 is intermodulation-free, which allows operation in an equidistant frequency grid. The transmission concept thereby permits, even in the toughest frequency ranges, maximum spectral efficiency. In short: more channels, maximum transmission performance at all times and hence outstanding signal stability. The legendary Sennheiser Digital Audio Codec (SeDAC) guarantees clear, artifact-free sound and optimum dynamics. In Link Density mode up to 5 links per 1 MHz bandwidth are possible.
The SK 6000 is the high-end solution for guitar/bass or as a transmitter for the Sennheiser clip-on microphones MKE 1, MKE 2 and MKE 40, headsets HSP 2, HSP 4 and SL Headmic.
The magnesium housing combines the benefits of being inconspicuous in size, a robust design and low weight, while offering reliable protection against moisture.
The lithium-ion battery pack BA 61 ensures up to 6.5 hours of operation; there is also the option of operation with batteries using the battery set B 61.
The transmitter is likewise compatible with the EK 6042 and the EM 9046 in Long Range mode.
- Three frequency variations (470-558 MHz, 550-638 MHz, 630-718 MHz)
- Sennheiser 3-pin connector allows connection to a variety of microphones or an instrument
- Highly effective intermodulation protection
- AES 256 encryption and Digital 9000 encryption
- Compatible with EK 6042 and EM 9046 in Long Range mode
- Li-ion battery packs with 6.5 hours run time
- Magnesium housing