HARVEY RC4 is a freely programmable, IP-based remote control compatible to all members of the HARVEY family. RC4 has one rotary encoder and four buttons, which are freely assignable to control audio levels, DMX commands or preset calls.
All LEDs are RGB type and can be programmed with an individual colour scheme. HARVEY RC4 is completely supported by HARVEY Composer allowing the control of complex scenarios easily like the use of several remotes in parallel for a single project.
The HARVEY RC12 US has an aluminium silver front plate for US 2 gang flush-mounted in various paint finishes (silver, anthracite, gold)
- Network: Data Link 10/100 Mbps Ethernet/IP RJ45 connector for CAT5 and 4-pole terminal block with compression contacts for heavy CAT7 S/FTP cable External cable clamp for shield and strain relief
- Power Supply: PoE IEEE802.3af Class 3 (12.95 W)
- Mounting: Mountable into one-gang EU junction box (60 mm diameter)
Quick two step mounting:
1) Attach cable from wall and mount wall
panel with 2 screws
2) Snap and mount front part to wall panel
with 1 screw