The Giove AC5 is a device for remote management with five contacts in deviation with europlug terminal (Max 5A). By using the RJ45 port is possible to connect the Giove AC5 to the local network, and manage it with Vivaldi iControl or a home automation supervisor. It includes an integrated web server, where you can manually control the contacts and manage settings. At the first device connected to the LAN you can be connected, in cascade, four other device using the europlug connector.
- Status LED of the Ethernet network: LINK = Green, DATA = Yellow;
- RJ45 connector, Ethernet connection 10/100Mbps;
- Europlug connector, | B | A | – | + |, for power supply and RS485 connection with other devices Giove AC5;
- Five multicolour LED matching to the relay, used to display relay status;
- Power ON LED, indicates that the device is turned on;
- Four button to device management;
- Five europlug connector 3-way for five contacts in deviation, | NO | COM | NC |.
- Device for the remote management of 5 contact (Max 5A)
- NC/NO switching contacts with 3-way europlug sockets
- Ethernet 10/100 connection with RJ45 port
- Management and configuration via integrate web server
- Expandable, up to 5 chained devices (via RS485), total 25 contacts
- DIN rail installation (4 modules)
- Power supply voltage 12:24Vdc
- Consumption max 200mA
- Dimensions: (WxHxD) 90x72x60 mm
- Weight 0,2 Kg.
- DIN rail installation ( 4 modules)