Epiphan’s highest performance dual input PCIe capture card, capable of capturing dual-link and single-link DVI signals, VGA/HDMI™, 3G-SDI, HD-SDI, and SD-SDI audio/video sources. DVI2PCIe Duo provides uncompressed dual channel video to third party recording, streaming, conferencing and video analysis software applications running Windows or Linux platforms.
DVI2PCIe Duo supports DVI resolutions up to 2048×2048 and captures digital audio from HDMI and SDI sources. The low profile card is perfect for 2U cases. An alternative bracket is included for use in full-height cases. An optional AV Kit adds support for S-Video and audio from 3.5 mm stereo or unbalanced ¼” TRS audio inputs.
Epiphan recommends DVI2PCIe Duo for AV professionals who capture and record production-quality video directly from SDI and DVI sources.
- Captures from screens or cameras at HD resolutions and higher (2560×1600, 2048×2048)
- PCI Express 2.0; x4
- Supports multiple DVI2PCIe Duo cards in one system
- Supports 60 fps at full HD resolution in 24-bit color (4:4:4) even when capturing from both DVI and SDI channels simultaneously
- Supports third party applications that accept an external video source such as Adobe Premiere, Windows Media Encoder and others
- DVI2PCIe Duo is a high performance capture card designed for AV professionals who require a desktop solution.
- Captures high quality video and images from any device with a SDI and DVI/VGA/HDMI signal.
- Captures uncompressed video and audio from 3G-SDI, HD-SDI and SD-SDI signals at full HD resolution at 60 fps.
- Supports 2048×2048 resolutions for DVI signals.
- Add company-related information, corporate color and a time stamp to identify your video.
- Choose color, style and location on the screen where your information is displayed.