- Aluminium alloy casted shell, with strong anti-riot property.
- Metal cover closes automatically.
- Equipped with numeric keypad, supporting full duplex intercom to any designated terminals.
- Supporting “one-touch emergency call” function (by presetting the calling target on the server) to realize full duplex intercom.
- Available for paging broadcasting to all zones or specific zone in the authorized area.
- Built-in 3W speaker and microphone, available for hands-free calls.
- Equipped with a handset for answering the call.
- Built-in 30W digital amplifier module, available for connecting external column loudspeaker (8Ω) or horn speaker (8Ω).
- Ringing from the built-in speaker or external horn speaker (8Ω) to ensure sound identification in noisy environment.
- Equipped with 1×Controlled Power Output (12V) interface, available for connecting external strobe light to remind the operator of emergency calls.
- Compatible with standard SIP (Session Initiation Protocol), can be registered to VoIP telephone system (mainstream IP PBX such as CUCM, Asterisk, Yealink, etc.) independently.
- Adopting multi-layer waterproof & dustproof structure, with IP66 protection grade.
- Supporting PoE (Power over Ethernet).
- Equipped with standard RJ45 interface, accessible to the system wherever Ethernet is available, supporting cross-segment and cross-router.
|Power Supply & Consumption:||DC 24V/2.7A, ≤40W|
|PoE (Power over Ethernet):||IEEE802.3af|
|Network Protocol:||TCP/IP, UDP, ARP, ICMP, IGMP, SIP|
|Built-in Amplifier:||30W/8Ω Class-D Power Amplifier|
|Network Chip Rate:||10/100Mbps|
|Audio Coding:||PCM, ADPCM, WAV|
|Audio Sampling & Bit Rate:||8kHz~44.1kHz, 16bit, 8kbps~320kbps|
|S/N & Frequency Response:||≥93dB, 25Hz~15kHz|
|Interface:||1×RJ45, 1×Amplifier Output, 1×Controlled Power Output (12V), 1×Power Port|
|Working Temperature & Humidity:||-20℃～60℃, ≤90%RH (Not condensing)|
|Dimensions & Weight:||346x241x125mm, 7.4kg|