The IP network intercom broadcast system adopts the leading IP audio technology to transmit the audio signal in the form of data packets on the local area network and the wide area network. It is a pure digital transmission system.It solves the problems of limited transmission distance and easy to be interfered in the traditional radio system.The structure of the system is clear, only the terminal can be connected to the computer network to form a powerful digital communication system. Each access point does not need to be wired separately to realize the integration of computer network, internal communication and public broadcasting.
- IP intercom: support terminal to establish IP intercom between terminals through server connection;
- Recording: support recording and storage of intercom, broadcast and other tasks.
- System management: support parameter and task management of server and its terminal;
- Command and scheduling: the server supports two command and scheduling modes: scenario and map;
- Scheduled task: the server supports scheduled and event triggered tasks;
- Multi square audio and video conference: server conference mode, supporting multi square audio and
- video conference;
- Monitoring: support the terminal to monitor the audio and picture of one or more other terminals;
- Intelligent application: face recognition or speech recognition
- SDK expansion: the server supports the control or management expansion of SDK compatibility or access to other platforms