- With a compact and a wall-mounted design to save space.
- With a high-speed dual-core(ARM+DSP) chip of industrial grade whose starting-up time is ≤1s.
- With a built-in digital amplifier of D-class; with a power output(8 ohm) of 2x10W or 2x30W with less emission of the heat and higher efficiency.
- Equipped with 1×3.5mm audio input and a local volume control knob.
- Equipped with 1×3.5mm audio output to connect with the external amplifier.
- Equipped with indication of status light which can display a variety of status of terminals in real time (such as online and offline etc.).
- Equipped with 1×Relay input and 1×Relay output interface for linkage with the 3rd party devices.
- Supporting configuration remotely and upgrading online.
- Equipped with standard RJ45 interface, accessible to the system wherever Ethernet is available, supporting cross-segment and cross-router.