● Wall-mounted design.
● Integrated with network audio decoding, digital amplifier and column loudspeaker.
● Built-in stereophonic Class-D power amplifier (60W/8Ω).
● Adopting waterproof structure, with IPX5 protection grade.
● Supporting offline bell ringing function, integrated with high-capacity flash disk and clock chip, being able to import timed task from the server software and automatically implement the broadcasting task when the speaker is offline.
● Equipped with 1×Alarm Input and 1×Alarm Output interface for external linkage with emergency button, traffic light controller or alarm light.
● Built-in loop detector to remotely monitor the operating condition of the speaker, easy maintenance.
● Built-in ambient noise sensor, ensuring the volume of the speaker will be automatically adjusted according to the ambient noise level, to realize continuous crystal clear voice intelligibility.
● Supporting remote volume adjustment of the speaker on the server software.
● Supporting configuration and online firmware upgrade via user-friendly web page.
● Compatible with standard SIP (Session Initiation Protocol), can be registered to VoIP telephone system (mainstream IP PBX such as CUCM, Asterisk, Yealink, etc.) independently.
● Equipped with standard RJ45 interface, accessible to the system wherever Ethernet is available, supporting cross-segment and cross-router.
●Power Supply & Consumption: AC 220V 50Hz, ≤63W±2W/1kHz
●Network Protocol: TCP/IP, UDP, ARP, ICMP, IGMP, FTP, SIP
●Built-in Amplifier: 60W/8Ω Class-D Power Amplifier
●Network Chip Rate: 10/100Mbps self-adaptive
●Audio Decoding: MP2, MP3, PCM, ADPCM
●Maximum SPL: 90dB±3dB
●Audio Sampling & Bit Rate: 8kHz~44.1kHz, 16bit, 8kbps~320kbps
●S/N & Frequency Response: ≥80dB, 50Hz~18kHz
●Interface: 1xRJ45, 1xAlarm Input, 1xAlarm Output, 1xPower Input
●Working Temperature & Humidity: -40℃~55℃, ≤90%RH (Not Condensing)
●Dimensions & Weight: 415x160x161.5mm, 5.8kg