● Wall-mounted design.
● Integrated with network audio decoding, digital amplifier and speaker.
● Adopting high-speed industrial grade dual-core (ARM+DSP) chip, with start-up time ≤ 1 second.
● Built-in Hi-Fi speaker and stereophonic Class-D power amplifier (30W/8Ω).
● Built-in loop detector to remotely monitor the operating condition of the speaker, easy maintenance.
● Built-in ambient noise sensor, ensuring the volume of the speaker will be automatically adjusted according to the ambient noise level, to realize continuous crystal clear voice intelligibility.
● Supporting remote volume adjustment of the speaker on the server software.
● Compatible with standard SIP (Session Initiation Protocol), can be registered to VoIP telephone system (mainstream IP PBX such as CUCM, Asterisk, Yealink, etc.) independently.
● Supporting PoE (Power over Ethernet).
● Equipped with standard RJ45 interface, accessible to the system wherever Ethernet is available, supporting cross-segment and cross-router.
● Power Supply & Consumption: DC 24V/1A, ≤3W
● PoE (Power over Ethernet): IEEE802.3af
● Network Protocol: TCP/IP, UDP, ARP, ICMP, IGMP, SIP
● Built-in Amplifier: 30W/8Ω Class-D Power Amplifier
● Network Chip Rate: 10/100Mbps self-adaptive
● Audio Decoding: G.711a, G.711u, PCM, MP3
● Maximum SPL: 90dB±3dB
● Sensitivity: 88dB±3dB/W/M
● S/N & Frequency Response: ≥80dB, 100Hz~18kHz
● Power Output (DC Adapter): 20W/8Ω
● Power Output (POE): 15W/8Ω
● Language: English
● Working Temperature & Humidity: -20℃~50℃, ≤90%RH (Not Condensing)
● Dimensions & Weight: 193×151.5x292mm, 2.4kg