● Wall-mounted design.
● Integrated with network audio decoding, digital amplifier and linear array speaker.
● Adopting high-speed industrial grade dual-core (ARM+DSP) chip, with start-up time ≤ 1 second.
● Built-in Hi-Fi linear array speaker and stereophonic Class-D power amplifier.
● Equipped with 1×3.5mm Audio Line Input interface which can be connected to external audio source.
● Equipped with 1×Amplifier Output interface which can be connected to NAS-8507B-S (30W) auxiliary passive speaker.
● Built-in loop detector to remotely monitor the operating condition of the speaker, easy maintenance.
● Supporting remote volume adjustment of the speaker on the server software.
● Equipped with standard RJ45 interface, accessible to the system wherever Ethernet is available, supporting cross-segment and cross-router.
● Optional: NAS-8507B-30W IP linear array speaker can drive NAS-8507B-S (30W) auxiliary passive speaker via its amplifier output interface; NAS-8507B-40W is not supporting any auxiliary passive speaker.
●Model No.: NAS-8507B-30W || NAS-8507B-40W
●Power Supply & Consumption: DC 24V/2.7A, ≤40W || DC 24V/2.7A, ≤50W
●Network Protocol: TCP/IP, UDP, ARP, ICMP, IGMP
●Audio Decoding: MP2, MP3, PCM, ADPCM
●Network Chip Rate: 10/100Mbps
●Audio Sampling & Bit Rate: 8kHz~44.1kHz, 16bit, 8kbps~320kbps
●S/N & Frequency Response: ≥90dB, 50Hz~15kHz
●Network Delay: ≤30ms
●Power Output : 2×30W/8Ω || 40W/8Ω
●Interface: 1xRJ45, 1×3.5mm Audio Input, 1×Amplifier Output, 1xPower Input
●Working Temperature & Humidity: -10℃~50℃, ≤90%RH (Not Condensing)
●Dimensions & Weight: 450×88.1×83.2mm, 2.0kg || 600×88.1×83.2mm, 2.6kg