● Adopting high-speed industrial grade dual-core (ARM+DSP) chip, with start-up time ≤ 3 seconds.
● Equipped with 32×Alarm Input interface (supporting short circuit signal input & DC 24V input) for external linkage with fire alarm system.
● Equipped with 8×Alarm Output (NO contact) interface to be connected with alarm light to indicate the alarm status.
● Multiple IP fire alarm interface modules can be integrated in the same system to increase the number of alarm input interfaces.
● Being able to send the alarm signal to the server software automatically and apply to the server to implement corresponding task of playing the pre-set emergency evacuation announcement.
● Equipped with standard RJ45 interface, accessible to the system wherever Ethernet is available, supporting cross-segment and cross-router.
|Power Supply & Consumption:||AC 185V~260V, 50~60Hz, ≤15W|
|Network Protocol:||TCP/IP, UDP, ARP, ICMP, IGMP|
|Network Chip Rate:||10/100Mbps self-adaptive|
|Interface:||1xRJ45, 32xAlarm Input, 8xAlarm Output, 1xPower Port|
|Working Temperature & Humidity:||-10℃~70℃, ≤90%RH (Not Condensing)|
|Dimensions & Weight:||483x259x44mm, 2.7kg|